|Also known as:||RAF Snipe House / RFC Snipe House / Snipe House Landing Ground|
|Current Status:||Open land (precise location not known)|
|Date:||March 1917 - November 1918 (last known date)|
|Used By:||RAF / RFC|
|Landing Surface Types:||Unpaved|
Various fighter types of No 36 Squadron had Snipe House available to them as a Home Defence landing ground during World War One. The unit eventually replaced them with Bristol F2bs from the spring of 1918, these aircraft remaining in service after the end of fighting.
Main unit(s) present:
- No 36 Sqn