|Also known as:||RFC Yelling / St Neots|
|Date:||1 October 1916 - October 1917|
|Landing Surface Types:||Unpaved|
Royal Aircraft Factory BE2 variants fighters of No 75 Squadron had Yelling available to them as a Home Defence Flight Station during World War One from when the unit formed in October 1916. This airfield closed shortly after the squadron moved to Elmswell in September 1917.
The following organisations are either based at, use and/or have at least potentially significant connections with the airfield (as at 01/07/2013):
- Yelling Parish Council
Main unit(s) present:
- No 75 Sqn