|Also known as:||Baldock / Heath Farm / RFC Therfield|
|Date:||1 October 1916 - September 1917 (last known date)|
|Landing Surface Types:||Unpaved|
Royal Aircraft Factory BE2 variants fighters of No 75 Squadron had Therfield available to them as a Home Defence Flight Station during World War One from once the unit formed in October 1916 until it moved to Elmswell in September 1917.
The following organisations are either based at, use and/or have at least potentially significant connections with the airfield (as at 01/07/2013):
- Therfield Parish Council
Main unit(s) present:
- No 75 Sqn