|Date:||10 April 1941 (earliest known date) - closed by 19 January 1942|
Pelutho operated as the first listed decoy airfield for Silloth during World War Two. No traces of this place appear to have survived.
The following organisations are either based at, use and/or have at least potentially significant connections with the airfield (as at 31/12/2015):
- Holme Low Parish Council