Airfield of the Week - St. David's

Aerial view of St David's three months after its completion in 1943. © IWM (HU 92992)

 

Opening during the Second World War, St. David's was used by both the RAF and Fleet Air Arm. Read more about the history of the airfield and see more photographs by clicking here.

Share this article

© 2017 ABCT All rights reserved.
Airfields of Britain Conservation Trust is registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: 20-22 Bedford Row, London WC1R 4JS.
Registered Company No. 08940364. Registered Charity No (England and Wales): 1156877. Registered Charity No (Scotland): SC041123