Airfield of the Week - Andreas

The remains of the control tower at Andreas in February 2003. © Jon Wornham and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence

 

Andreas was first used used by Supermarine Spitfires from the autumn of 1941. The airfield saw use throughout the Second World War. Find out more by clicking here.

Share this article

© 2017 ABCT All rights reserved.
Airfields of Britain Conservation Trust is registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: Suite 1, 3rd Floor, 11-12 St. James Square, London, SW1Y 4LB.
Registered Company No. 08940364. Registered Charity No (England and Wales): 1156877. Registered Charity No (Scotland): SC041123