|Also known as:||RAF West Rudham / RFC West Rudham|
|Date:||December 1916 (earliest known date) - 1919 (notification of relinquishment 13 March)|
|Landing Surface Types:||Unpaved|
Various fighter types of No 51 Squadron initially had West Rudham available to them as a Home Defence landing ground during World War One. The unit eventually switched to using Avro 504Ks and Sopwith Camels from early 1918, both of these types remaining in service after the end of fighting.
The following organisations are either based at, use and/or have at least potentially significant connections with the airfield (as at 01/09/2011):
- West Rudham Parish Council
Main unit(s) present:
- No 51 Sqn