|Also known as:||Coventry / Meriden Landing Ground / RAF Meriden / RFC Meriden|
|Current Status:||Open land|
|Date:||April 1916 - August 1918|
|Used By:||RAF / RFC|
|Landing Surface Types:||Unpaved|
Various fighter types of No 38 Squadron initially had Meriden available to them as a Home Defence landing ground during 1916, gradually being replaced from September of that year by Royal Aircraft Factory FE2bs. The airfield was relinquished in the summer of 1918 after the unit had moved to France the previous May.
Main unit(s) present:
- No 38 Sqn