|Also known as:||RAF Harty / RFC Harty|
|Current Status:||Farmland (probable location)|
|Date:||February 1918 (earliest known date) - 1919 (notification of relinquishment 13 March)|
|Used By:||RAF / RFC|
|Landing Surface Types:||Unpaved|
Sopwith Camels of No 143 Squadron had Harty available to them as a Home Defence landing ground towards the end of World War One. Some Royal Aircraft Factory SE5as were also on strength, while the Camel’s successor the Sopwith Snipe replaced it during 1919.
Main unit(s) present:
- No 143 Sqn