|Date:||28 July 1934 - September 1939|
|Landing Surface Types:||Unpaved|
|Aircraft Roles:||General aviation|
The second Burnham-on-Crouch, close to the World War One fighter airfield, was a civil landing ground included as part of the national scheme overseen by the Automobile Association between both World Wars. Officially opened by the Duchess of Bedford, it was intended to assist members of the Royal Corinthian Yacht Club and lasted until the outbreak of World War Two.
The following organisations are either based at, use and/or have at least potentially significant connections with the airfield (as at 01/07/2013):
- Burnham-on-Crouch & District Museum
- Burnham-on-Crouch Library
- Burnham-On-Crouch Town Council