|Also known as:||Broomhill Landing Ground / Broomhill Park - Old Moor / RAF Broomhill / RFC Broomhill|
|Current Status:||Open land / Woodland|
|Date:||October 1916 - November 1918 (last known date)|
|Used By:||RAF / RFC|
|Landing Surface Types:||Unpaved|
Known by either name, Royal Aircraft Factory BE2c and d fighters of No 33 Squadron initially had Broomhill available to them as a Home Defence landing ground during World War One, being replaced in the autumn of 1916 by Royal Aircraft Factory FE2b and d variants. Avro 504Ks subsequently succeeded them in the summer of 1918 towards the end of the life of this airfield.
Main unit(s) present:
- No 33 Sqn