|Also known as:||RAF Brancroft / RFC Brancroft / Finningley|
|Date:||13 December 1916 (requisitioned) - 1919 (notification of relinquishment 13 March)|
|Used By:||RAF / RFC|
|Landing Surface Types:||Unpaved|
Royal Aircraft Factory FE2 variants fighters of No 33 Squadron had Brancroft, situated very close to future airfield great Finningley, available to them as a Home Defence landing ground during World War One. Avro 504Ks which subsequently succeeded them in the summer of 1918 remained in service after the end of fighting.
Main unit(s) present:
- No 33 Sqn