|Also known as:||Trelow Downs|
|Current Status:||Open land|
|Date:||15 July 1941 (earliest known date) - 5 October 1944 (approx)|
Trelow Down operated as the first listed decoy airfield for St. Eval during World War Two. The control shelter still survives.
The following organisations are either based at, use and/or have at least potentially significant connections with the airfield (as at 31/12/2015):
- St Issey Parish Council