|Current Status:||Farmland / Wind turbines|
|Date:||Opened by 22 August 1943 - closed by 29 October 1943|
Midley operated as the decoy airfield for Lydd II during World War Two. No traces of this place appear to have survived.
The following organisations are either based at, use and/or have at least potentially significant connections with the airfield (as at 31/12/2015):
- Ivychurch Parish Council