|Current Status:||Open land|
|Date:||Opened by 15 December 1941 - closed by 11 July 1943|
Kynance operated as the first listed decoy airfield for Predannack during World War Two. No traces of this place appear to have survived.
The following organisations are either based at, use and/or have at least potentially significant connections with the airfield (as at 31/12/2015):
- Mullion Parish Council