|Current Status:||Open land|
|Date:||Opened by 15 December 1941 - 1944|
Grafham initially operated as the decoy airfield for Kimbolton during World War Two, with parenting switching to Molesworth instead by 19 January 1942. No traces of this place appear to have survived.
The following organisations are either based at, use and/or have at least potentially significant connections with the airfield (as at 31/12/2015):
- Buckden Parish Council