|Date:||Opened by 1 January 1942 - 1944|
|Decoy Type(s):||QX, to Q by 19 January 1942|
|Decoy Number(s):||32(b), later 166(a)|
Gislingham initially operated as the second listed decoy airfield after Boxford for Wattisham during World War Two, with parenting switching to Great Ashfield by 12 August 1942. No traces of this place appear to have survived.
The following organisations are either based at, use and/or have at least potentially significant connections with the airfield (as at 31/12/2015):
- Wortham & Burgate Parish Council