|Date:||15 July 1941 (earliest known date) - 1944|
|Decoy Type(s):||QX, to Q by 1 January 1942|
|Decoy Number(s):||10(b), later 88(c)|
Boltby initially operated as the second listed decoy airfield after Cold Kirby for Dishforth during World War Two, with parenting switching to Topcliffe by August 1941, then becoming the third listed decoy after Raskelf and Cold Kirby for that airfield. No traces of this place appear to have survived.
The following organisations are either based at, use and/or have at least potentially significant connections with the airfield (as at 31/12/2015):
- Hillside Parish Council